Based on your requirements and the service level you have requested from us, we will help you register the Partnership Deed with the relevant authorities to make the Partnership a Registered Partnership Firm.
A partnership firm can be registered whether at the time of its formation or even subsequently. You need to file an application with the Registrar of Firms of the area in which your business is located.
Steps Taken to Register a Partnership Firm:
- Choose Partnership Firm Name.
- Create Partnership Agreement or Deed with the helping of legal professionals.
- Register Partnership Firm with the registrar of firms i.e is state wise.
- Apply for PAN Card on the name of Partnership Firm.
- Opening of Current Bank Account on the basis of PAN Card and Registered Partnership Deed.